What is a CRM?
New to the world of CRMs? Start here.
What is Marketing Automation?
A brief overview with some serious insight.
About Marketing Qualified
We educate people about sales and marketing management. We do this through tutorials, writing, and online courses.
We started this business as a blog and it’s become a journal for all things growth-related.
At Marketing Qualified, we value truth, conviction, and practicing what we preach. We strive to become Masters of Sales and Marketing while maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle.
We are passionate about our journey and want to share our energy with the world. To show we’re moving forward and to recruit passengers for the ride.
Our Courses & Technical Training
Whether you’re a marketing manager or are tackling sales for the first time, we offer a very close look into the operations and management of sales, marketing, and business development.
- Understand what makes an amazing salesperson
- Design flawless marketing automation processes
- Drive a CRM like a champion
- Learn which reports matter most (and know when to adjust efforts)
- Explore the possibility of partnerships
- Identify your best channels for growth
- Master pricing, negotiations, and leadership
Schedule a Free Consultation
Not sure how to dive into this, or where you should focus efforts?
Give us a call.
Marketing Qualified offers friendly and approachable mentorship for people just like you. We don’t expect you to have all the answers, and we won’t judge how you’re currently running your business. We’re simply interested in helping you take the next step for your business.
This is a window of opportunity. Take the leap!
Notable Projects We’ve Worked On
- Org-wide implementations of CRM & marketing automation processes (Hubspot, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Deployed integrated marketing campaigns with CRM tracking, automation, and reporting
- Designed high-converting email nurtures for short and long term engagement
- Aligned processes between departments of sales, marketing, and customer success
- Provided data analysis to assist with aggressive expansion efforts for sales, marketing, and investment strategy
- Trained many sales and marketing professionals how to rank on Google, optimize an advertising budget, and acquire high-quality traffic for their businesses
Industries We’ve Worked With
- Higher Education
- Non-Profit Cancer Societies
- Information Security
- Eco-Friendly Apparel
- Artificial Intelligence
- Senior Mobility Technology
- Fundraising Technology
- English Second Language Schools
- Watersport Recreation
- Succession Planning Technology
- Marketing Agencies
- Online Marketplaces
- Farmers Markets
- Management Consulting Agencies
- Professional Athletes
“Colin is a pleasure to work with. His genuine enthusiasm and interest to continually evolve his skills makes him a vital part of our team. He strives for excellence and does whatever it takes to ensure the success of our marketing campaigns.”
“Colin helps marketers strengthen their skills in branding, campaigns, and sales. He guides marketers through technical obstacles and helps marketers position themselves for success. I highly recommend Colin for his skills and knowledge of marketing!”
“I’ve worked with Colin to launch new products and services. He always brings a great level of energy to the team and helps others execute on their projects and tasks. Hard-working, and a life-long learner, I’d recommend Colin for your marketing and sales operations.”
Meet Your Instructor, Colin MacInnis
Entrepreneur, data enthusiast, and marketing advisor.
Background & Education
Colin MacInnis is a marketing advisor from Glace Bay, Nova Scotia.
His background stems from entrepreneurship where he started Phased Technologies, SUP Baddeck, and Marketing Qualified.
When Colin isn’t working, you can find him at the gym, exploring the outdoors, or enjoying a refreshing margarita.
Colin holds a business degree, digital marketing management certification, computer science diploma, and MBA. Colin is also a certified Salesforce Administrator and former Google Premier Partner.
The best way to contact Colin is by Instagram.
Pre-Register for Our First Course Launching August 2020
We’re ready to help you drastically improve your operations. Click the button below to pre-register for our online course and begin the next phase of your organization’s development.