Get Hands-On Support with Sales & Marketing
Beyond advising, we’re ready to jump in and help.
What We’re Prepared to Do
Our entrepreneurs employ our people. The more they succeed, the more we succeed.
We’re prepared to volunteer for your business doing sales and marketing.
- We’ll set up and manage your social media accounts
- We’ll set up and manage your website analytics accounts
- We’ll optimize your business for search engines like Google
- We’ll do SEO for your blog posts and YouTube videos
- We’ll set up and manage your advertising accounts
- We’ll do market research & create marketing strategies
- We’ll optimize your conversion rates
- We’ll facilitate your sales calls
- We’ll give you reports on how everything is doing
We can work out a schedule later, but the first step is to book a call.
Why Are We Doing This?
First and foremost, Cape Breton is our home. Second to that, we thoroughly enjoy the challenge of business development.
We’ve worked tirelessly to improve our skills in sales and marketing. The things we’ve learned to do over the years deliver breathtaking results, but we’ve struggled to articulate exactly how it all works. Our method thus far has been to gradually work for companies, one by one, to show them first-hand how we help businesses grow.
This program is our attempt to expand that method and reach more businesses.
It’s not about money. It’s about increasing the talent pool in our community.
Eligibility & Contract Length
This is a 100% free, no-loan, no-equity program for entrepreneurial people living in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. You are eligible for this program if you are any of:
- A registered business owner through the Registry of Joint Stocks NS living in Cape Breton
- A student or recent graduate who is working on a business idea and lives in Cape Breton
Upon discussion and analysis of your needs, we’ll devise a plan for your volunteer sales and marketing representatives. If your needs extend beyond our volunteering capacity, we’ll defer you to our consulting services.
For version 1.0 of this program, contract lengths will be set to 6-weeks intervals. You are welcome to reapply or renew your contract after your contract has expired.
“Colin is a pleasure to work with. His genuine enthusiasm and interest to continually evolve his skills makes him a vital part of our team. He strives for excellence and does whatever it takes to ensure the success of our marketing campaigns.”
Anthony McQuaid, Securicy
Product Marketing Manager
“Colin helps marketers strengthen their skills in branding, campaigns, and sales. He guides marketers through technical obstacles and helps marketers position themselves for success. I highly recommend Colin for his skills and knowledge of marketing!”
Holly Chisholm, Innovacorp
“I’ve worked with Colin to launch new products and services. He always brings a great level of energy to the team and helps others execute on their projects and tasks. Hard working, and a life-long learner, I’d recommend Colin for your marketing and sales operations.”
Darren MacDonald, CBU
Director, Centre for Entrepreneurship & Innovation